The ERM Department is looking to recruit a Support Services Analyst to work at CCHQ in London.
The successful applicant will join the Support Services team. This team supports voluntary activists, constituency office staff and field campaigners in their use of the Conservative Party’s suite of applications.
Support Services promotes best practice amongst our users primarily by responding to and tracking user enquiries and secondly through the provision of training and development courses.
The post holder will:
- Receive and respond to 1st line calls to the Support Services team and provide resolution to those calls
- Support colleagues in providing training and guidance materials to maximise central and local benefit from provided software solutions
- Work to continuously improve processes and in turn the solutions offered to our user community
- Work to ensure good communications within the team and across other CCHQ teams
Ideal competences required:
- Experience of working in a customer services role
- Polite and patient telephone manner
- Empathy and good listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, able to work hard and under pressure
- Proficient user of MS Officer
- Familiarity of iOS and Android mobile platforms
Please note this role will be based in CCHQ but the post holder may be required to undertake off-site and regional training.
How to apply:
Please download our application form here.
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here.
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Thursday 24th October 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Tuesday 31st October 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.