Student Liaison Officer
England and Wales
Conservative Campaign Headquarters is looking to appoint a Student Liaison Officer in the interim to cover on a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing and supporting a network of Campaign Managers dedicated to developing relationships with Conservative students.
This role is full time and can be based in any of a number of officers in England and Wales.
• Driving the recruitment and appointment of Young Conservative Campaign Managers.
• Working with Area Campaign Managers and Young Conservative Campaign Managers to help develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the party.
• Encouraging Young Conservative Campaign Managers to build relationships with key constituency Associations and groupings to support local campaigning.
• Monitoring the progress and performance of Young Conservative Campaign Managers and providing pastoral support.
• Excellent knowledge of doorstep campaigning skills and the ability to train young people in this role
• Self-motivated with a good use of initiative
• A positive attitude and a flexible approach
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Ability to adapt to change according to requirements at the time
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience of the voluntary and professional party and how they work well together
How to apply:
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, Please submit this to email@example.com or send to HR at CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Friday 23rd March 2018.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
23 Mar 2018