A new and exciting role of People/HR Business Partner is being created at Conservative Campaign Headquarters.
This is a full Business Partnering position where you will work closely with organisational leaders, line managers and teams to proactively drive the business priorities in your respective areas.
You will be building leadership capabilities, organisational development, driving the talent agenda at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. Additionally, you will be a key driver supporting and embedding of our HR change programme across the organisation and a tailored HR people partner approach.
- Provide day-to-day HR Business Partnering support to different organisation areas
- Provide coaching, people-leadership and guidance to Directors and senior line managers on HR matters aligned to the business plan and organisational aims and goals
- Support the Director of HR & Development, and Senior HRBP in the delivery of the talent plan, working with department and team leaders to distil and implement relevant action plans, ensuring strong links with our wider talent strategy to achieve valuable organisation outcomes
- Solve problems objectively using analysis to identify issues, patterns and relationships and makes data-drive recommendations
What we are looking for:
- Excellent influencing, relationship building and communication skills
- Proven track record of working effectively with multiple level stakeholders, requiring an independent, decision making approach
- Experience in challenging stakeholders to think differently and seek new perspectives
- Proven change leadership ability
- Strong verbal, written communication and listening skills
- A collaborative and inclusive working style with all management levels
- Proactive and insightful, with the ability to take the initiative
- CIPD accredited (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- Degree level or equivalent experience
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 25th March 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 8th April 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.