The exciting role of Membership Administrator at Conservative Campaign Headquarters has recently become vacant.
The successful role-holder will support the Membership Department with administration of membership. They will be an efficient administrator with excellent customer service ethics, initiative and takes pride in their work.
To assist the Membership Department with day-to-day membership administration
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from the public and members regarding Party membership
- Database/membership management
- Wider support to the Department when necessary
The ideal candidate will have an excellent mix of the following capabilities:
- An excellent and effective communicator with exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- A hands-on approach to work and the ability to work as part of a team
- Plenty of initiative and drive.
- Self-motivated and flexible and able to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure and able to work to short deadlines.
- Strong and confident user of MS Office Suite.
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
Previous experience of working in an office environment is desirable.
How to apply
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Wednesday 1st May 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 15th May 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.