We are looking for a Junior Digital Campaigns Executive to work alongside experienced digital marketers on the setup, and optimisation of digital online advertising.
This entry level opportunity would suit someone with strong analytical skills interested in mastering paid digital advertising.
If you have actively setup and run ads on social media, search, or display networks, then you will definitely have a head start. However, if you've never set an ad up before, but you're smart, logical, and methodical, then we're willing to train you, and give you the skills you need to master any digital platform where we run paid advertising.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing campaign reports, and setting up new ads.
- Optimising ad campaigns and helping each ad be as efficient as possible with its respective objective.
- Using social media channels and purchasing display advertising.
- Running A/B Split tests and managing many hundreds of ads across each platform.
- With time, the ideal candidate will also learn to optimise adverts and develop ad strategies.
What type of person are we looking for?
- You will need to have strong attention to detail with a solid understanding of digital acquisition methods or the ability to learn quickly on the job.
- A strong analytical mind and comfortable working with numbers.
- An ability to extract and manipulate a variety of data.
- An interest in learning to master all the potential digital advertising channels.
- Must have an strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Some programming skills would be an advantage.
Candidates with a more general marketing background will also be considered, as long as you can demonstrate aptitude for technical work and a willingness to learn.
In return, we will offer:
- Training on each paid social media, and digital marketing channel, on an as needed basis. In time you will come to master each channel and learn their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- 25 annual leave plus bank holidays
- A pension, various schemes (childcare, cycle to work, interest free season loan ticket) plus more.
- Salary is based upon experience.
How to apply:
Please download our application form here.
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here.
Please submit this to Recruitment@conservatives.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 28th January 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 4th February, 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.