Conservative Campaign Headquarters have an exciting opportunity for an Intern to join the Business Engagement department to support with the day-to-day running of the department and Party Conference.
- Putting together business day packs
- Managing delegates’ selection of roundtable topics, and creating individual timetables for each
- Speaking to delegates on the phone about their registration/timetable and resolving any difficulties or special requests
- Using a template, completing briefing material for MPs speaking on the day and attending the Business Lunch/Dinner
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
At Party Conference:
- Helping with registration as delegates arrive
- Helping manage the turnaround of speakers and movement of delegates at different parts of the day including seating arrangements for the Business lunch/dinner
- Dealing with the ICC on any logistic issues
Skills and capabilities:
- A self- starter with the ability to take the initiative
- Prepared to provide hands-on sleeves- rolled up administration delivery support
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail, a good planner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Friday 12th April 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 26th April 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.