An opportunity has arisen for a proactive, self-starter to join CCHQ as the EA to the CFO of the Conservative Party. We are looking for a proactive, team player to support busy departments.
You will assist the CFO in their duties by providing support with:
- Helping to managing the Finance, Treasurers, Business Relations and HR Teams
- Information management support and developing efficient systems for communication
- Providing diary and travel management
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and financial reports
- Other PA/administrative duties
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a great team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting with project management with new projects and successfully completing projects and assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and problem-solving
- Providing secretary assistance to sub-committees of the Board through recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings in a concise and timely manner
- Evaluating current processes, up-dating where required and implementing changes
- Preparing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Designing and maintaining financial databases for key tasks and responsibilities
- Conducting research; including collecting and analysing data to prepare reports and documents
- Managing and maintaining the CFO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Taking on a Secretary role for the Conservative Party Archive including managing the membership database, maintaining a relationship between CPA and CCHQ
- Managing the filing and retrieval of documents and reference materials
Key Competencies; the ideal candidate will have an excellent mix of the following capabilities:
- Proactive, forward thinker
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Ability to show initiative and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A commitment to the Conservative Party
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please download our application form. Please submit this to email@example.com or send to HR, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ by midday on Monday 25 September 2017.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by 23 Oct 2017 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.