This is an exciting opportunity for an Events Executive to join our International team at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. Working with other members of the team the Events Executive will be responsible for the planning and execution of the International Program at The Conservative Party Conference. This will involve a significant amount of high-level administration, support and coordination.
This position will be on a five-month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the department with correspondence relating to Party Conference
- Support with the coordination and delivery of all events
- Manage databases and spreadsheets
- Prepare event materials including delegate lists and packs, etc.
- Manage and support the events on-site
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following:
- Experience of working in the events function of a business/organisations or marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and manage a number of different tasks
- Good time management and use of initiative
- Approachable, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication skills, able to work with multiple personalities at any given time
- Strong team planer, ready to help colleagues
- A commitment to the Conservative Party's aims and values
- An ability to maintain and uphold discretion and confidentiality
- Political awareness and understanding
Please note this role may require occasional travel
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Tuesday 30th April 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Tuesday 7th May 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.