The Treasurers’ Department at Conservative Campaign Headquarters in Westminster seeks to recruit an Events Assistant to support the events team.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, organised and motivated individual with experience of working in a busy office
The successful candidate will join a renowned and successful fundraising team responsible for the key fundraisers and relationship building events for the Party’s key supporters.
As the successful role-holder:
- Helping with all financial administrative tasks, including invoice and compliance related forms
- Management of databases
- General office duties including answering phones and signing in guests.
- Opening the post and circulating correspondence to key team members
- Raise Purchase Orders and deal with invoices from events
- Sending out all admin related to events including all pre event admin work and post event admin
- Produce meeting minutes and agendas when necessary
- Working with the Head of Events to create professionally organised events
The ideal candidate will have an excellent mix of the following capabilities and track record:
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and orally; the ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
- Should have good attention to detail and be able to present information clearly and concisely;
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
- Be politically engaged
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Team player
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 10th February 2020 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 17th February 2020 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.