Conservative Campaign Headquarters are seeking to appoint a Director to oversee Outreach, External Business Relations, and Special Projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on a wide-range of challenges.
- Responsibility for overall party policy and engagement relating to Outreach, External Business Relations
- Overall responsibility for all of CCHQ’s external business engagement programmes
- Responsibility for and management and implementation of special projects
- Lead on engagement with all third parties and external think tanks
- Sit on the Conservative Party Executive Management Board
- Management; direct line management of the Business Relations team
- Strong political knowledge, understanding and judgement
- Good interpersonal, leadership and diplomatic skills
- Ability to inspire others and build an effective team
- An effective communicator
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” positive and proactive
- Able to build strategic relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external
- Can manage multiple projects in a logical and structured way
- A commitment to the Conservative Party's aims and values
How to apply
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 25th March 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 8th April 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.