We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaigns Executive to work as part of our Digital team at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. You will be responsible for the technical execution of digital projects.
The role will include:
- Executing digital strategy in line with the Party’s political objectives
- Managing paid digital advertising campaigns across a range of platforms including but not limited Facebook, Google AdWords and display
- Managing organic campaigns across a range of objectives
- Managing content calendars and delivery of content for campaign streams
- Optimising and providing analytics on campaigns
- Providing data driven insights to creatives
- Managing websites and preparing emails for distribution
- Liaising with suppliers
- Highly motivated and diligent
- Experience of delivering and optimising paid for digital campaigns with significant budgets
- Proven understanding of the latest digital developments
- Set up and management of marketing automation campaigns
- Website management via a CMS
- A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and manage own workload
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
How to apply:
Please download our application form here.
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here.
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Wednesday 20th March 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 3rd April 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.