A new and exciting position of Deputy Head of Membership has recently become vacant at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. The successful role-holder will work play a vital role working alongside the Head of Membership in shaping Membership services and communication.
We are looking for an experienced, engaging leader with experience in the development, delivery and maintenance of membership services.
You will demonstrate innovative thinking and the ability to build effective relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role.
- To work closely with the Head of Membership to oversee membership communication
- Lead the Membership Team in the planning and delivery of the membership service
- Line management of the Membership Team
- Set and monitor performance against the annual Membership budget, suggesting improvements to improve efficiency
- Provide advice on membership-related matters to internal and external stakeholders
- To work alongside internal departments to achieve the departmental aims and objectives in line with the wider business plan
- Oversee the production of the Membership newsletter liaising with Copywriters, and the Marketing team
- Provide support to the Head of Membership to assist with data analytics, data requests and data manipulation
- Experience in a membership organisation to help engage and deliver an excellent experience
- A track record of working effectively with multiple level stakeholders, and experience in seeking new perspectives
- Skilled communicator with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Proven leadership ability
- A positive, collaborative and team driven approach
- Logical and calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisation skills
- Highly data literate with experience of data querying and manipulation, and analysing statistics
- An interest or understanding of the context in a political environment
How to apply:
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please download our application form here.Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Friday 7th June 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 14th June 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.