An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Conservative Campaign Headquarters, in the Compliance team as a Data Protection and Compliance Analyst.
This role would suit an individual that is interested in Data Protection, particularly regarding dealing with rights requests such as Subject Access Requests and right to be forgotten.
This role includes:
- Handling enquiries mostly received by email for Subject Access Requests (SARs) and Right to be Forgotten
- Providing telephone and email guidance to volunteers handing rights requests in local offices
- Understanding and using the party’s VoteSource online database
- Working with the rest of the team to contribute to the regular review our processes to identify enhancements that produce efficiencies in order to become ever more responsive and adaptable
- Assisting, where needed, with issues relating to compliance with Data Protection related legislation
- Assisting, where needed, with developing guidance such as bulletins, training and awareness-raising sessions with colleagues across the Party regarding compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail with a creative mind and ability to multi-task
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise competing tasks
- Experience of processing SARs, assessing when to redact other people’s personal data
- An ability to handle sensitive matters in total confidence
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work autonomously and be an effective team player
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- IT skills including a working knowledge of MS Office
- This role is not directly a political role, but an interest in politics is useful
How to apply:
Please download our application form here.
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here.
Please submit this to Recruitment@conservatives.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 21st January 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 28th January, 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.