An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Conservative Campaign Headquarters in the role of Compliance Analyst on a nine- twelve month fixed term contract.
The Compliance teams remit covers financial reporting to our regulator, the Electoral Commission, and data protection matters, particularly following the introduction of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
The Conservative Party operates the highest standards of oversight in all financial matters at all times, and as a high profile national organisation our data protection role is vital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Party adheres to its regulatory and statutory reporting requirements by legal deadlines, by assisting in the preparation of the quarterly donation and loan reports, and reports of changes of constituency officers
- Building an effective working relationship with constituency offices and key internal departments
- Understanding and using the party’s Vote Source database
- Working with the rest of the team to contribute to the regular review our processes to identify efficiencies in order to become ever more responsive and adaptable
- Providing advice and assistance to local constituencies on the filing of accounts
- Making recommendations for enhancing our reporting processes.
- Assisting, where needed, with issues relating to compliance with Data Protection related legislation and developing guidance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Very strong attention to detail, strong on process with a creative mind
- Highly organised combined with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills with the ability to reconcile and organise data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Good IT skills including a working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- You are not expected to have previous experience – training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who, once trained, can talk confidently with a wide range of people
How to apply:
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please download our application form here.Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Thursday 2nd August 2018 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Thursday 9th August 2018 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.