The Conservative Councillors Association are seeking a Membership and Elections Administrator to support their team. This role will assist in providing key services to CCA members and administrative support to the CCA and Local Government teams.
The successful candidate will be a first class organiser with the ability to deal sensitively and confidently with both members of the Party and the public.
- Processing CCA Membership Subscriptions
- Responding to CCA member enquiries via email and telephone
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Supporting member services
- Assisting the CCA Board through minute taking, drawing up agendas etc
- Solid organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- A self- starter with a “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to the values of the Conservative Party
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Wednesday 24th April 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Tuesday 14th May 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.