We are seeking to appoint a Campaign Manager who can help us develop our local campaigns across Penistone and Stocksbridge. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who thrives on a wide-range of challenges.
This is a frontline campaigning position, where your interpersonal skills will be crucial.
Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so you should not see this as a normal 9-5 role. You will be prepared to provide hands-on-sleeves-rolled up support and go above and beyond to get the job done.
Working with our local volunteer teams and elected representatives, you will be responsible for developing our activist networks and building our campaigning structures. You will lead our voter contact programmes, and organise a comprehensive fundraising programme. You will produce local campaign literature and develop our online presence.
What you will be doing
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop an on-going programme of profile building activities for our Prospect Parliamentary Candidate
- Recruit volunteers and build campaign teams
- Support an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
- Organise high-profile political meetings and events
- Create a comprehensive fundraising programme
- Produce local Party literature and build a delivery network
- Maintain and expand a presence on multiple social media platforms
- Plan and implement a full “get out the vote” operation on polling day
What we are looking for
Skills and capabilities:
- Well organised with a professional attitude
- Able to take ownership for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Solid motivation skills, able to inspire colleagues and Party volunteers
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
What we will provide
- A full training programme will be provided to ensure you are supported throughout every aspect of the job, together with an opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Friday 26th July 2019.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 7th August 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and point on merit.