Conservative Campaign Headquarters is seeking to recruit a Campaign Centre Manager to oversee our offices in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Yorkshire Campaign Centre.
- Maintain good working relationships with the key stakeholders in the Conservative Party in Yorkshire and the North West.
- Support the Head of Field Operations (England) and Field Campaign staff in their key campaigning roles including administrative support where required.
- Assist with the organisation of training activities held in the Campaign Centre.
You will be a first-class organiser with experience of office management and with the ability to deal sensitively and confidently with members of the Party and the wider public.
To succeed in this role you will also need to be self motivated, conscientious, and an all-round hands-on team player with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, purposeful sense of initiative, and great attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Experience in office and project management
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience in financial control
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A commitment to the values of the Conservative Party
How to apply:
Please download our application form here.
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here.
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Monday 4th November 2019 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 11th November 2019 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.