This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in political campaigning working for Mansfield Member of Parliament Ben Bradley. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside, and learn from our regional campaign teams, you will be involved with wide-ranging campaign projects. You must be willing to “roll your sleeves up” and get involved with on the ground campaigning, learning to lead groups of volunteers.
You will work towards a NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration.
- An interest in political campaigning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Self- motivation and able to work independently as and when required
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
- Must be aged between 16 - 65 years old
- The successful applicants should have a minimum of five GCSEs A*- C, or equivalent
Working hours will vary and you will be required to be flexible in your approach
How to apply:
Please download our application form here
Please download our Equal Opportunities form here
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Thursday 25th July the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 12th August please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.