Conservative Campaign Headquarters are seeking an Administrative Assistant in their Conference team to act as the first point of contact for all queries via the telephone and mailbox.
They will provide basic administrative support to both the Conference Accreditation and Events Coordinator and the Conference Sales and Exhibition Manager, as well as overall support to the department.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Conference registration enquiries
- Deal with inbound external queries on the telephone and registration mailbox
- Assist the Head of Department with their duties
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the department
- Assist with the Late Accreditation Office at the Conference venue
- Ad hoc tasks within the wider department
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- A natural planner and organiser who thrives in a busy environment
- Confident with a good telephone manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to work proactively as a member of a small, busy team
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce accurate work
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be proactive, a fast learner and show initiative
- Good IT skills including the effective use of all MS Office Software
- Experience in an administrative role
How to apply:
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please download our application form here.
Please submit this to Recruitment@conservatives.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by Friday 25th May 2018 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that we will be sifting applications as and when they come in. Due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 1st June 2018 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.