Since 2010 I have worked to champion our area as a place to live in, to work and to invest.
The number of businesses in Hastings and Rye has increased, we’re attracting investment, school standards are up and, since 2010, there are over 2,000 people no longer claiming the key out of work benefits.
I now want us to build on these successes and continue the fantastic regeneration we have seen in our communities. With your support, I will:
- Continue my work to secure faster train services with greater capacity between London and our area
- Champion our fishing fleets in Hastings and Rye
- Back the ongoing regeneration of Hastings and St Leonards
- Tackle local unemployment and host my annual Jobs and Apprenticeships Fair to showcase opportunities in our towns.
- Support the talented and dedicated staff in our local schools and NHS to deliver the best possible public services to our towns and villages.
I am passionate about our area, its rich history and culture, and I am ambitious about its future.
Postcode to constituency lookup provided by They Work For You.