I grew up watching my parents serve our local community with dedication. My dad is an NHS family GP and my mum ran her own chemist shop. As an MP, I want to make that same positive difference to people’s lives.
I'll champion the people of Richmond (Yorks), listening to their concerns and fighting for their interests - including:
1. Supporting the Friarage: ensuring our local hospital stays strong
2. Connecting Richmond: getting broadband and mobile coverage everywhere
3. Backing Local Businesses: creating jobs and prosperity in the rural economy
4. Standing Up For Farmers: tackling burdensome European regulation
5. Skills + Schools: ensuring everyone has the opportunities they need to succeed
My business career has been about seeing what works. I co-founded a large investment firm, working with companies from Silicon Valley to Bangalore. Then I used that experience to help small entrepreneurial British companies grow successfully. I am also a school governor and board member of a youth club. I will use my real-world experience to make a difference to the people of Richmond.