I’ve fought hard for local people’s voices to be heard in Westminster. Morecambe and Lunesdale deserves nothing less.
I’ve delivered on a number of pledges, including:
- Securing the £124.5 million Heysham M6 link road – vital infrastructure investment for local businesses and families
- Opening a GP-led NHS Same Day Health Centre in Morecambe – so local people can get the care they need whenever they need it
- Forcing the council to U-turn on withdrawing bus services
- Secured Heysham as a future site for a new nuclear build
- Campaigning hard for more trains to stop at Carnforth Station
I have the track record of standing up for local services and securing investment for our economy.
As a father of two sons, I think it’s crucial that we build a future that’s filled with opportunities for our young people and that provides financial security for families. In this Parliament, I will continue to fight for the hardworking people of Morecambe and Lunesdale.
Postcode to constituency lookup provided by They Work For You.