Born in Wadebridge, I went to school here and have lived here all my life. I understand the local issues important to you because they’re important to me too.
I’ve served our community for seven years on Cornwall Council and North Cornwall District Council. I will continue to stand up for our area by:
- Ensuring that new housing means affordable housing – to help hardworking people get on the housing ladder
- Campaigning for more GPs and specialist medical staff – so local people, especially the elderly, have access to care whenever they need it.
- Improving transport links – to cut journey times and help local businesses grow
- Helping create more apprenticeships – so young people can get on in life
- Protecting our coast and countryside – we can’t let our precious green areas be scarred by wind turbines
I love Cornwall and I’ll do all I can to make our community an even better place to live.
Postcode to constituency lookup provided by They Work For You.