As MP, I’ve stood up for the people of Great Yarmouth.
I’ve campaigned on jobs and businesses, coastal issues, public transport, pensions, fuel duty and more. I’ve also:
- Worked with county and borough councils and other stakeholders and successfully secured £98.1 million of funding from the Treasury for the Third River Crossing
- Helped secure £28 million of funding for flood defences – to protect our homes and businesses
- Successfully lobbied for a local Enterprise Zone – encouraging businesses to invest here and create jobs
- Driven forward improvements to the local hospital – so frontline services deliver for you and your family
- Ran local jobs fairs – helping people get into work and get on in life
I’ll continue to back the economic recovery in our area, and campaign for major improvements to the A47 – to ease congestion for motorists and help local businesses grow.
To keep up with Brandon on Instagram, please click here.
Postcode to constituency lookup provided by They Work For You.