Our part of Somerset needs a strong champion in Westminster, fighting to get the best deal for local people.
Before being elected MP, I served our country in the Army and now I’m back living in Somerset with my wife and our two young children.
I want for my family all the things that you want for yours. I want my kids to get the best start in life, I want access to world-class medical care, and I want to live somewhere that¹s safe with great local services.
If re-elected as your MP, I’ll fight for you and your family on a range of issues:
- Safer roads - so you and your family are more secure
- Faster broadband - to help households and businesses alike
- Support for our high streets - so they create more jobs and provide better services
- More coherent public transport timetables - so connections are quicker and journey times reduced
- Opposition to wrongly-sited electricity pylons, wind turbines and other inappropriate development - to protect our beautiful countryside
I’m committed to serving our community here in Somerset by campaigning on the issues that really matter to you.
Postcode to constituency lookup provided by They Work For You.