Conservative Campaign Headquarters
An opportunity exists to join Conservative Campaign Headquarters, based in central London, in the role of Candidates’ Officer within the Candidates’ Team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a busy team, providing hands on support within this area of the Party’s work.
• The administration of the Candidates’ Team including general correspondence, dealing with phone calls
• Assisting senior staff with their duties
• Assisting with the organisation of the Parliamentary Assessment Boards
• Organising training modules
• Managing a variety of databases
• Providing general administrative support for the team.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent administrative skills
• Excellent IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
• A ‘can do’ flexible professional approach
• Be self-motivated, positive, cheerful and flexible; the demands of the job will sometimes necessitate working longer hours than normal, travel within the UK and occasional work away from the office at Parliamentary Assessment Boards, as well as attending events which may occasionally be at weekends.
• A high degree of sensitivity, tact, diplomacy and political acumen
• Able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy office, be highly organised and accurate and comply with tight deadlines and deliverables
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please click here to download our application form. Please submit this to email@example.com or send to Fiona Allmett, HR Department, CCHQ, 30 Millbank, London, SW1P 4DP, by midday on Monday 3rd September.
Please note that, due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 14th September 2012 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
3 September 2012